Terms of Reference
- Review all component, conference, seminar and communication policies on an ongoing basis and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Review summary reports of evaluations after each seminar or conference and make recommendations for improvements to the National Executive.
- When required, review and make recommendations on all proposed training to be offered by the Union of National Employees.
- Identify training modules that will assist our members achieve the mission of the component or assist them in their union activities.
- Work with UNE staff to strengthen the training information provided on the web site. This includes webinars, interactive modules, trainings offerings, etc…
- Union of National Employees members in good standing may attend meetings of the committee as an observer. All expenses incurred by observers attending the meeting are the responsibility of the individual observer or his or her local. Prior approval must be sought from the chair(s).
- Should the chair(s) of the committee be absent from the executive meeting, the committee members will decide amongst themselves who will present the report of the committee.
- Quorum for the committee is 50 percent of established committee members.